Wednesday 9 July 2014

First Post (as opposed to the Last Post)!

In the Beginning, Bronwyn (my divine, computer literate, intended daughter in law) set the skeleton of this blog up for me last night. Why, I hear you asking? Me, the most timid technophobe in the universe, thought I could master a blog. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  

My superior, smart and savvy elder son, Callum (Bronwyn's man) convinced me that I was using Facebook incorrectly - in other words, using FB as a blog. Set up a blog, he said. Bron will do it for you, he said. Yeah right.

I have struggled with the blog instructions for the last four hours. I am too embarrassed to admit that I find the "help guide" gobbledygook, that I am woeful at following instructions at the best of times and that it will be sheer luck if I get anything out there in Googleland .

I am boldly going where no Beverley Hillbilly has gone before. 




No comments:

Post a Comment